Home > Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF USAGE
SECURITIES LAW AND OFFERINGS
Please consult your tax and/or your financial advisor for more information on how these products pertain to your particular investment strategy.
This Web site may contain forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including discussion and analysis of the financial condition of the certain issuers of securities, anticipated capital expenditures required to complete certain projects, amounts of anticipated cash distributions to investors in the future and certain other matters. Readers of this Web site should be aware that there are various factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from any such forward-looking statements, which include changes in general economic conditions, changes in real estate conditions, construction costs which may exceed estimates, construction delays, increases in interest rates, lease-up risks, inability to obtain new tenants to fill vacant of vacated space, and the potential need to fund tenant improvements or other capital expenditures out of operating cash flow in excess of any reserves therefore.
For more information about American Realty Capital Trust, Inc (American Realty Capital) investments, including investment policies, charges, and expenses, ask your financial advisor for a free prospectus, click here to view or download a prospectus, or call 1-212-415-6500. Please read any such prospectus carefully before you invest or send money. There can be no assurance that the objectives of any American Realty Capital investment stated in this presentation will be achieved. The share or unit values of the American Realty Capital funds will fluctuate based on the values of the underlying properties and there is no guarantee that past performance will be the same as future results. There is no assurance that a secondary market will exist for American Realty Capital funds or securities.
NOT AN OFFER TO SELL SECURITIES
The material in this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein. Such an offering is made only by means of a prospectus. This material must be read in conjunction with the prospectus in order to understand fully all the implications and risks of any offering of securities to which it relates. By clicking "I Accept" on the click-through page of an offering, you represent that you have been provided with the applicable prospectus and have had an opportunity to review the terms and conditions as well as risk factors of said offering.
RISKS AND SUITABILITY
The material on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein. Such an offering is made only by means of a prospectus. Therefore, this material must be read in conjunction with the prospectus in order to understand fully all the implications and risks of any offering of securities to which it relates. To obtain a paper copy of the prospectus free of charge, call 1-212-415-6500.
An investment in securities of American Realty Capital funds is subject to significant risks that are described in more detail in the "Risk Factors" and "Conflicts of Interest" sections of the prospectus. Investments in American Realty Capital funds are not suitable for all investors. Refer to the applicable prospectus, as amended, for a detailed discussion of risks and suitability standards for your state. An investment in American Realty Trust, Inc. REIT. ("REIT") involves significant risks, including the following
AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. LICENSE TO THE CONTENT. American Realty Capital grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license during the Term (defined below) to access the Web site solely to display the Content for informational purposes only and to print and/or save copies of the Content with or on your personal computer, solely for your use in obtaining information regarding the American Realty Capital Entities. Any other use of the Content or the Web site is expressly prohibited. All other rights in the Content and the Web site are reserved by American Realty Capital and its licensors. American Realty Capital reserves all rights in the Web site and you agree these Terms and Conditions do not grant you any rights in or licenses to the Web site, except for this express, limited license. You will not otherwise copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, perform, display, incorporate into another Web site, or in any other way exploit any of the Content or any other part of the Web site or any derivative works thereof, in whole or in part for commercial or non-commercial purposes without the express prior written permission of American Realty Capital. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not frame or display the Web site (or any part of the Web site) as part of any Web site or any other work of authorship without the express prior written permission of American Realty Capital. Material available through the Advisor-specific area of the site is intended for Broker-dealer Use Only and should not be provided to potential clients unless otherwise noted for Client Use.
2. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. The information regarding the American Realty Capital Entities provided on the Web site may change at any time. In addition, eligibility or suitability requirements may apply for access to this information or any transaction with or regarding the American Realty Capital Entities and they may not be available in all geographic areas.
3. WEB SITE ACCURACY. Although American Realty Capital has tried to provide accurate and timely information on the Web site, please be aware that the Web site (including without limitation the Content) may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The information published on the Web site is provided as a convenience to visitors and is provided for informational purposes only. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained in the Web site are your sole responsibility and American Realty Capital shall have no liability for such decisions. If you need specific details about any information contained in our Web site, you should contact American Realty Capital as provided in the "Contact Us" section of the Web site. Photographs on this Web site are for illustrative purposes only. Investors in American Realty Capital Trust, Inc. may not acquire an interest in any of these properties.
4. WEB SITE RESTRICTIONS. As a condition of your use of the Web site, you represent and warrant that you shall not use the Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. You will not submit any false, misleading or inaccurate information to the Web site. You will abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and you shall be solely responsible and liable for all of your acts or omissions that occur while you use the Web site. By ways of example, and not as a limitation, you will not use the Web site to: (a) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others; (b) Publish, distribute or disseminate any harmful, inappropriate, profane, vulgar, infringing, obscene, tortious, indecent, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information; (c) Transmit or upload any material to the Web site that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs; (d) Interfere with or disrupt the Web site networks or servers; (e) Harvest or otherwise collect information from the Web site about others, including without limitation email addresses, without proper consent; (f) Use the account, login identification, or password of another party to access the Web site; (g) Otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Web site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Web site, through password mining or any other means; or (h) Interfere with another individual's or Entity's use or enjoyment of the Web site. American Realty Capital has no obligation to monitor your use of the Web site or retain the content of any of your sessions on the Web site. By transmitting information through the Web site, you accept the risk that such information as well as any information that we transmit to you, may be intercepted by third parties. In addition, messages that you send to us by e-mail may not be secure. We recommend that you do not send any confidential information to us by e-mail. If you choose to send any confidential information to us via e-mail, you accept the risk that this information may be intercepted by a third party. American Realty Capital reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request or as otherwise may be legally permissible.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL AND THE OTHER AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL ENTITIES) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WEB SITE WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REGARDING ANY CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING, OR TRADE USAGE. NO MATERIALS OR OTHER ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN OR IN ANOTHER FORM, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OR FROM THE WEB SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS."
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL AND ALL OF THE AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AND AGENTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY BROKER DEALER ENTITIES THAT PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOR YOU ARISING OUT OF, OR SEPARATE FROM, YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE) (COLLECTIVELY, "AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL PARTIES") SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO THE WEB SITE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL PARTIES FOR DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE, EXPENSES OR LOSSES UNDER ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION, LAWSUIT OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE WEB SITE EXCEED FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500). THE LIABILITY LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION, LAWSUIT OR PROCEEDING IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE APPLICABLE DAMAGES. AS SUCH YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES EVEN TO ANY NEGLIGENCE OF THE AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL PARTIES.
7. LINKS WITH OTHER WEB SITES. American Realty Capital may provide links to other Web sites or resources ("Linked Sites"). You acknowledge and agree that American Realty Capital has no control over and is not responsible for the Linked Sites. American Realty Capital's reference to or use of tangible or intangible property, a product, service, or process does not imply American Realty Capital's recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that respective property, product, service, or process. You agree that the American Realty Capital Parties shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss arising out of or relating to the Linked Sites, including without limitation content, property, goods or services available on the Linked Sites. Links to the Web site are not permitted without the express prior permission of American Realty Capital.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the American Realty Capital Entities harmless from any and all damages, costs and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out or relating to any and all third party claims, demands or allegations arising out of or relating to your use of the Web site, including without limitation arising out of or relating to your violation of the Terms and Conditions, any applicable laws, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
9. MODIFICATIONS. American Realty Capital may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time. American Realty Capital will require your assent to the revised Terms and Conditions. If you do not provide such an assent, such as through clicking the applicable "I Agree" button, among other methods, then your use of the Web site will terminate in accordance with Section 12 below. American Realty Capital reserves the right to modify or temporarily discontinue your access to the Web site or parts thereof, with or without notice to you. You agree that American Realty Capital shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification to the Web site or your access to the Web site.
10. INTERNET ACCESS. To use the Web site, you must at no cost to American Realty Capital: (a) provide for your own access to the World Wide Web and pay any service fees associated with such access; (b) provide all equipment necessary for you to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including without limitation a computer and modem or broadband Internet connection.
11. INFORMATION RELATING TO FUND SECURITIES. Certain of the information contained in the Web site relates to American Realty Capital Trust, Inc., (the "Affiliate Fund") who have made or currently make public offerings of their securities. Securities of available Affiliate Fund are offered by Realty Capital Securities, LLC as dealer-manager, [Member FINRA/SIPC.] Unless otherwise expressly stated, the properties depicted on the Web site are for illustrative purposes and are not owned, or intended to be acquired, by any of the Affiliate Fund. Except as otherwise disclosed in their respective prospectuses as amended, the Affiliate Fund have not yet identified any properties for acquisition. There can be no assurance the funds' investment objectives will be achieved. A copy of the current version of each of the available Affiliate Fund's prospectuses is available on the Web site. For those considering an investment in the Affiliate Fund the Web site must be read in conjunction with the applicable prospectus in order to fully understand all the implications and risks of the respective offering of the securities to which it relates. For additional prospectuses, please call American Realty Capital Trust, IncÂ at 1-212-415-6500. An investment in the securities of the Affiliate Fund is subject to substantial risks. These risks include absence of a public market for these securities, lack of an operating history, absence of properties identified for acquisition, limited transferability and lack of liquidity, possibility of substantial delay before distributions are made, reliance on the fund's general partners or advisor, payment of significant fees to the general partners or advisor and their affiliates, potential conflicts of interest, and lack of diversification in property holdings until significant funds have been raised. An investment in the securities of the Affiliate Fund is not suitable for all investors. Refer to the applicable prospectus for a more detailed discussion of risks. This Web site is neither an offer to sell nor the solicitation of an offer to buy any security, which can be made only by the prospectus, filed or registered with appropriate state and federal regulatory agencies, and sold by broker/dealers authorized to do so. No regulatory agency has passed on or endorsed the merits of this offering. Any representation to the contrary is unlawful. Consult the prospectus and subscription document for suitability standards in your state. NEITHER THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK NOR ANY OTHER STATE HAS PASSED ON OR ENDORSED THE MERITS OF ANY OFFERING OF AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL FUND SECURITIES. ANY REPRESENTATION TO THE CONTRARY IS UNLAWFUL.
12. TERMINATION. The term ("Term") of these Terms and Conditions shall be until either you or American Realty Capital terminates your Web site account, with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. American Realty Capital may additionally, in its sole discretion, immediately terminate these Terms and Conditions should you fail to adhere to these Terms and Conditions. You agree that the American Realty Capital Entities shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of these Terms and Conditions. Should you object to any terms or conditions of these Terms and Conditions or any subsequent modifications to these Terms and Conditions or become dissatisfied with the any part of the Web site in any way, your sole and exclusive remedy is to immediately: (1) terminate use of the Web site; and (2) notify American Realty Capital in writing of your termination of your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. Upon expiration of the Term or termination of these Terms and Conditions, your license rights to the Web site immediately cease. Sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 will survive and remain in full force and effect after termination.
13. ARBITRATION. You agree with American Realty Capital that any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the performance of any party under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be shall be referred to binding arbitration in New York, New York, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association by a panel of three arbitrators. Each of the parties shall name one arbitrator. The third arbitrator shall be selected by the two named arbitrators from the list of the current active members of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall be binding, final, not appealable, enforceable and in lieu of any right to sue or seek other arbitration in any court or tribunal. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either you or any of the American Realty Capital Entities shall be entitled to apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for a temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction or other equitable relief, without breach of this arbitration provision.
14. EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge that any use or threatened use of the Web site or Content in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions shall cause immediate irreparable harm to American Realty Capital and/or the other American Realty Capital Entities for which there is no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that American Realty Capital and the other American Realty Capital Entities shall be entitled to immediate and permanent injunctive relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in the event of any such breach or threatened breach by you. You agree and stipulate that American Realty Capital and the American Realty Capital Entities shall be entitled to such injunctive relief without posting a bond or other security; provided however that if the posting of a bond is a prerequisite to obtaining injunctive relief, then a bond in the amount of $1000 shall be sufficient. Nothing contained herein shall limit the right of American Realty Capital or any other American Realty Capital Entities to any remedies at law, including without limitation the recovery of damages from you for breach of these Terms and Conditions, as applicable.
15. ASSIGNMENT. YOU WILL NOT ASSIGN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BY OPERATION OF LAW, CHANGE OF CONTROL OR OTHERWISE, YOUR RIGHTS OR LICENSES TO THE WEB SITE PROVIDED UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, EITHER IN WHOLE OR IN PART WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL. AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASSIGN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ANY ATTEMPT TO ASSIGN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTRARY TO THIS SECTION WILL BE VOID AND HAVE NO EFFECT.
16. COPYRIGHT AND TRADE NAMES. ALL OF THE INFORMATION ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, IMAGES, GRAPHICS AND SOFTWARE, IS THE PROPERTY OF AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL, LLC, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE INDICATED, AND IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. IN ADDITION, THE COLLECTION, ARRANGEMENT AND ASSEMBLY OF CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE IS THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL, LLC AND IS LIKEWISE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. YOU MAY VIEW, DOWNLOAD AND REPRINT INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE (I) SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND FOR NO OTHER PURPOSE, AND (II) PROVIDED THAT NEITHER THE MATERIALS, NOR ANY PROPRIETARY NOTICES THEREIN ARE MODIFIED OR ALTERED IN ANY WAY.
The Web site is Copyright © 2007 American Realty Capital Trust, Inc. All rights reserved.
Pursuant to Section 512(c)(2) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, American Realty Capital Trust, Inc doing business as American Realty Capital designates an agent as described below, to receive notifications of claimed infringement:
Legal name and address of service provider:
American Realty Capital Trust, Inc
Name under which service provider does business:
American Realty Capital
Designated agent's address:
Telephone, fax, and e-mail address of designated agent:
The Web site features trade names, logos and other trademarks and service marks that are the property of, or are licensed to, American Realty Capital, LLC or other American Realty Capital Entities. The Web site may also include trademarks or service marks of third parties. All of these trademarks are the property of their owners and you agree not to use or display them in any manner without the prior written permission of the applicable trademark owner. You also agree not to use, copy, modify or display any of these marks in any manner likely to cause confusion or in any manner that disparages or discredits any American Realty Capital Entities. Without limitation the following are proprietary trade names of American Realty Capital Entities owned by American Realty Capital, LLC: American Realty Capital Trust, Inc.
17. NOTICE. Any notice required or allowed under these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed properly given and effective upon (a) (i) actual delivery, if delivery is by hand; (ii) upon receipt by the transmitting party of confirmation or answer back, if delivery is by telex, telegram or facsimile; (iii) five (5) days after delivery into the regular mail, postage prepaid by registered or certified mail, return receipt-requested to the respective party at the following address; or (b) if you have provided an email address, to you immediately upon transmittal of an email to such email address: If to you: Such notice will be sent to you based on the contact information you have submitted to American Realty Capital. If to American Realty Capital: 405 Park Avenue 15th Floor New York, NY 10022 ATTENTION: General Counsel FAX: 212-830-1847 or at such other address as the parties may designate by notice given pursuant to this clause.
18. GENERAL. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL AND THE OTHER AMERICAN REALTY CAPITAL ENTITIES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICT OF LAW PROVISIONS. Subject to Section 13 (Arbitration), you and American Realty Capital agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the City of New York, New York, provided that any lawsuits or other claims brought by you must be brought exclusively within the City of New York, New York. You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive in personam jurisdiction of such courts, waive any objection based on forum non conveniens and waive any objection to venue of any action instituted hereunder to the extent that an action is brought in the courts identified above. The failure of American Realty Capital to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. American Realty Capital shall not be liable for delays or failure to make the Web site (including without limitation the Content) available if due to any cause or conditions beyond American Realty Capital's reasonable control, including, but not limited to, delays or failures due to acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fire, flood, strikes, wars, failure of the Internet backbone or shortage of power. American Realty Capital agrees to make the Web site available hereunder as an independent contractor, and in no event shall the employees and/or agents of American Realty Capital or any of the other American Realty Capital Entities be deemed your employees and/or agents. Each party acknowledges that it is not entering into these Terms and Conditions on the basis of any representation not expressly contained in the Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and American Realty Capital (and the other American Realty Capital Entities) concerning this subject matter, and supersedes and cancels any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements or contracts, whether written or oral.
Realty Capital Securities, LLC (Member FINRA/SIPC), is the dealer-manager for all stated proprietary offerings, an affiliate. Realty Capital Securities, LLC, Three Copley Place, Suite 3300, Boston, MA 02116, T 877-373-2522
Investors should consider a fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing. This sales and advertising material is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. Such an offer can only be made by the Prospectus. This material must be read in conjunction with the current Prospectus for the respective offering in order to fully understand all of the implications and risks of the offering of securities to which it relates. A copy of the Prospectus must be made available to you in connection with this offering. You must meet suitability standards in order to buy any securities described herein. Refer to the details in the applicable Prospectus. The achievement of any or all goals of any offering that may be described herein is not guaranteed. Risks for these investment program offerings typically include: no public market currently exists, and one may never exist; there is no assurance that the value of the holdings will be sufficient to return any portion of the investors original capital invested in any offering of such securities; substantial fees and expenses are typically paid to an offerings advisor, its affiliates and participating broker dealers; assets acquired with leverage have risks including loss of value and limits on flexibility needed if there are changes in the business or industry. An investment in any of these investment programs should be made only after careful review of the related prospectus. All information contained in this material is qualified by the terms of applicable Prospectus.
Other than as specifically indicated on the respective page, properties depicted in the photographs are of assets held in either American Realty Capital's current offerings or past real estate investment programs sponsored by American Realty Capital.